- What, from previous sessions, has come back around to speak to you?
- Which of the homework exercises have had an unexpected impact on your outlook?
- Where is this path leading you?
Questions for Discernment
- If you have the power to change the life of one person for the better – and that one person is of this world – have you not made the world a better place, even incrementally?
- What is the difference between acting humble and being humble? What is the difference between acting empathetic and being empathetic? What is the difference between acting compassionately and being compassionate? What is the difference between acting with kindness and being a kind person?
- What is your story of HECK? What in your history has made you a more Humble, Empathic, Compassionate, and Kind person – not just in your actions, but in how you look at and react to others and the world around you?
- Keep on the Path. Be as good to as many people as possible.
- Keep with the group. How will you continue to connect with this group? How can this experience grow? Make some concrete plans for how you will continue, individually and together, on the path to HECK.
- Share the journey. Script your own Ted Talk, telling your story. Where are you on the path to HECK? What have you learned in life about Humbleness, Empathy, Compassion, and Kindness? Find a way to share your personal story with others. Perhaps with a close friend. Perhaps with this group. Post your story in written or video form on social media.
- Lead the way. Consider becoming a facilitator for your own course of On the Path to HECK. Discuss the experience with your facilitators. Contact us for support and guidance at email@example.com.
The world will say to you, “Be a better person.” Do not be afraid to say, “Yes.” — Cleo Wade